Harvest Hills Christian School was established in 1984 as a ministry of Harvest Hills Baptist Church. The purpose of the school today, 26 years later, is precisely what it was then—to provide a top-quality Christian education for the children of our church families, as well as other families in our community. We can say with confidence, and yet with true humility, that we offer our students a “unique educational experience”
Here’s some important general information you’ll want to know…
- We have classes for 4-year kindergarten through 12th grade.
- We provide a structured, happy, and safe learning environment—so important in today’s changing world.
- Our goal is to help each student reach his fullest potential by preparing him for his future.
- Great emphasis is placed on academic, physical, social, and most of all spiritual growth.
- Students develop strong character and achieve both classroom and personal goals.
- Families are strengthened as students are taught and encouraged to be loving and obedient at home.
- Every student is challenged to love his country—as a patriotic American.
- We accept qualified students without regard to race, sex, national or ethnic origin.
You’ll also be glad to know…
- Tuition costs are below those of most Christian schools.
- Families with more than one student receive generous discounts.
- Tuition may be paid on a convenient ten-month pay plan.
- A 5% discount is offered for prepaying a year’s tuition before the school year begins.
- Reasonably-priced hot lunch items, snacks, and soft drinks can be purchased in the school’s cafeteria.
- After school child care is available every day until 5:45 p.m.
For more information, click on the links to the right. Still have questions? Call us at (405) 721-1920, and ask for our enrolment secretary. Better yet, come and visit us!